If you want be happy for a day then have a good meal, for an year go get married and for your life become a gardener

Blog Archive

Monday, February 21, 2011

why i admire APJ Abdul Kalam...


The person I truly admire is Dr. A.P.J.Abdulalam,the former president of india,and the most respected scientist and brilliant engineer.
I first heard of him during my shool days, as the misssile man of india, while he was working at the ISRO.However,I came to know more about him after he became the president of india.
Dr. Kalams patriotism and his interests in the development of our country is very inspiring. His ambition to make india a superpower and to raise our country to the levels of the develped nations, is to be emulated.
Dr. kalam is regarded as the peoples president. He has always personally encouraged the youth of our country, to be hardworking and to use their talents for the nation. In one of his speeches he said, that to succeed in our mission, we must have a single minded devotion to our goal, and think and act like a nation of a billion people.
Dr. Kalams honest approach to life is something that is truly appreciative.He said “ when you speak,speak the truth,perform what you promised and discharge your best”.The principles embodied in his words are what I would like to practise in my life.Dr. Kalam has always attributed his brilliance, excelence and success to the almighty and has always believed that, praying to God helped him develop his true potential.
I had the opportunity to see and have a picture with Dr.kalam when he visited my office on the world environmental day celebrations 2010 and I treasure that picture. He addressed us on biodiversity issues. His words “dream before the dreams come true” can inspire anyone to follow their dreams.







20 comments:

  1. Fabulous.. And I love Dr.A.P.J Abdulkalam sir..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anyone really admire him in his or her life or is it gust for to people know about him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do u mean to say sir ��

      Delete
    2. Of course .he is the only one which I admire a lot and he is my motivational too

      Delete
  3. super amazing i am using for my class oral test

    ReplyDelete
  4. quiet amazing..................!!

    ReplyDelete

Mithun John Varghese

My photo
I don't know how to write about myself and its really hard if I try that...

Mithun John Varghese

Mithun John Varghese


Mithun John Varghese

Mithun John Varghese

MITHUN JOHN VARGHESE

MITHUN JOHN VARGHESE

Mithun John Varghese

Mithun John Varghese

Mithun John Varghese

Mithun John Varghese

Mithun John Varghese

Mithun John Varghese
...Teja Bhai hangover ...

Mithun John Varghese

Mithun John Varghese

THE MOBILE SNAKE GAME

Do you still have the remains of your skills when you owned a NOKIA 1100 long back...

the snake.. moving snake...

try it here ... """in the below small window""

HIGH SCORE CHALLENGE..!!!